This section explains the Online Entry and how the fields and data is used in the rest of the system.
- The race is Published to the Race Directory
- The race is marked as Open for entry
- The race is set to a date in the future
This section is the basic details we need to know about a participant entering a race.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address is used to send an email copy of the Results to
- Mobile Phone is used to send an SMS of their individual Result (Premium Feature)
- Date of Birth is used to assign them to the right Category and needed for Age Grading
- Gender is used to assign them to the right Category and needed for Age Grading
- Team is an optional field to allow groups of people to be identified together. This is not the same as the Club.
This is the mail address for a participant, in case you need to phyiscally mail them with anything, such as their Bib Number.
The Find Address allows you to let Google suggest an address, simplifying the checkout process and improving the quality of the data entry.
- Address 2
This is information about the running club the entrant is a member of.
- Club Name is a searchable list. It currently only contains running clubs in the UK. If you would like to add a club to this list, please Contact Us. You can overtype with any club name though, it does not have to be one in our database.
- Athlete Affiliation Number
This is some specific information about this entry.
- Estimated Finish Time can be used to help you assess any waves/start pens you want to group together. It will also be used if you want to display a variance in the Results page between what they estimated, and what they actually managed to run.
- Please share my details with the Race Director gives Techsportise consent to forward on their personal details to the Race Director. Without this being checked they cannot enter the race as otherwise it is a contravention of GDPR.
- Permission granted to send marketing materials must be respected due to GDPR.
Proceed to Payment
Assuming all the necessary fields are completed, you can Proceed to Payment. This panel shows you the prices you will pay depending on what you have filled out in the entry form.
Note: Your entry is not complete until payment is submitted.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EPub producer