This screen is where you create a new race or edit the existing details of a Race. If you create a New race, then the form will be blank.
The Statistics panel shows some high level stats about this specific Race.
- Race Entries is a count of the Race Entries you have for this race. You can press the + button to add a new entry for this Race. If you have more than one Race Option, this will display a list for you to choose from.
- Fill Status will show you how full your race is as a combined total across all your Race Options.
- Entry Fees shows you a running total of how much money you have collected through the Techsportise Online Entry page, minus the Techsportise fee. To see a printable Payment Details ummary, click the View Payment Details button
- Results will show a button to your Results, if they have been processed. if you have more than one Race Option it will show a list to choose from.
The race details panel is the basic essential information needed to operate your race.
- Title is the name of the race or event. If you have more than one Race Option, keep this generic to the name of the event or festival as it will automatically get suffixed with the Race Option name in various places.
- Race Director is the name of the person responsible for the Race.
- Email Address is the email address of the Race or Race Director, the first point of contact for your entrants
- Phone Number is the phone number of the Race or Race Director, the first point of contact for your entrants
- Date is the date of your race. Time of the race is set against your Race Options.
- Description is a detailed section of information. Its very important when it is a Premium Race, as it appears in the Race Directory and should contain all the information you want to convey to your participants prior to them entering. It is a rich text editor, so use the toolbar to format your description as much as you like.
This section is a list of the Race Options for the race.
- Name is the name of the Race Option
- Distance is the distance of the option. M for Miles, KM for Kilometers. These are common distances which allow us to give your Results an Age Grading.
- Colour is a reference colour used for Timing in the App. You would typically code your bibs with these colours too as it may aid your result recording process
- To view a list of Race Entries for a Race Option, click the runner button
- To edit a Race Option, click the edit button
- To delete a Race Option, press the Delete button This will delete the Race Option and all the Race Entries linked to it. Proceed with caution.
NOTE: Changes to race options do not take effect unless you Save the race.
These are the settings that are only applicable to your race if it is a Premium Race.
If your Techsportise account is not setup with a Stripe account you won't be able to create a Premium Race. Use this guide to set this up and start making the most of the Premium features, which include Online Entry.
If your Stripe account is setup, then you will be able to activate the Premium options.
- Currency allows you to choose the Currency your entrants will pay in. It will convert the fee according to the current Fixer.io rate on the date of entry, so fees converted on this are converted dynamically. For more information on how we convert currency, click here.
- Race License allows you to upload a PDF file of your race license from the governing race authority, and will be available for your participants to see in the Race Directory Listing page. If you already have a file uploaded you will be able to view it here. Uploading another file will replace the existing file you have there.
- Final Instructions allows you to upload a PDF file of your Final Instructions which you can email to all of your participants in the days preceding the race. It will also be available in your Race Directory Listing page. If you already have a file uploaded you will be able to view it here. Uploading another file will replace the existing file you have there.
- Race Logo allows you to upload an image which appears in your. It will also be available in your Race Directory entry and Listing page. If you already have a file uploaded you will be able to view it here. Uploading another file will replace the existing file you have there.
- Is Visible In Race Directory allows you to enable or disable its visibility in the Race Directory
- Is Open for Entries allows you to choose if your race is open for entries or not
- Finish Time Variance allows you to check if you want to see the difference between the entrants predicted time and their actual finish time in the Results
- Race Address lets you give the address of Race HQ so Entrants know where to go on race day.
As a Race Director, you may need to perform various tasks to communicate with your participants. The Race Actions menu in the top right corner lets you execute these actions.
- It will show you a link for each Race Option to view it's Race Entries
- Email Final Instructions will allow you to send a mail to your participants with the Final Instructions PDF you should have uploaded. For more information on how this works click here
- Email Participants will allow you to send a mail to your participants in the run up to the race, which could be to keep them informed of any changes. This must not be used for marketing as you will contravene GDPR regulations. For more information on how this works, click here.
After making changes to any details for a race you must always save it for it to take effect.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create EBooks