This screen is where you create a new Race Entry or edit the existing details of a Race Entry. If you create a New Race Entry, then this form will be blank.
This section is the basic details we need to know about a participant.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address is used to send an email copy of the Results to
- Mobile Phone is used to send an SMS of their individual Result (Premium Feature)
- Date of Birth is used to assign them to the right Category and needed for Age Grading
- Gender is used to assign them to the right Category and needed for Age Grading
- Team is an optional field to allow groups of people to be identified together. This is not the same as the Club.
This is the mail address for a participant, in case you need to phyiscally mail the participant with anything, such as their Bib Number
- Address 2
This is information about the running club they are a member of.
- Club Name is a searchable list. It currently only contains running clubs in the UK. If you would like to add a club to this list, please Contact Us. You can overtype with any club name though, it does not have to be one in our database.
- Athlete Affiliation Number
This is some specific information about his entry and covers a variety of options.
- Race Option can be used to switch the Race Option this entry is for
- Bib/Race Number can be assigned manually, but if you leave it blank then one will be generated and assigned automatically.
- Estimated Finish Time can be used to help you assess any waves/start pens you want to group together. It will also be used if you want to display a variance in the Results page between what they estimated, and what they actually managed to run.
- Permission granted to send marketing materials must be respected due to GDPR.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy to use tool to create HTML Help files and Help web sites